5 Luxurious and Popular Rolex Submariner Watches
May 4th, 2020
Rolex is the most valuable luxury watch brand that has a rich history of leadership and innovation in watch manufacturing.
The unique design, the rarity of its watch materials, and flawless production technique make Rolex watches so precious and coveted.
Moreover, this Geneva-based Swiss manufacturer creates legendary watches that have eventually turned out to be a real status symbol.
And one of its iconic models is the Rolex Submariner – the real divers’ watch.
Thus, what makes Rolex Submariner so popular?
In simple words, owning a Rolex Submariner can portray a lot about your personality and accomplishment in your life.
However, today we will be looking at some of the extraordinarily luxurious yet robust and sporty to wear Submariner models that are not a part of the brand’s regular lineup.
Let’s have a look at them!
Rolex Submariner “Serti” Dial
The Rolex Submariner watches with Serti dials are favourite among many collectors.
This sporty watch typically flaunts gaudy gemstones like sapphires and diamonds as the hour markers on its classic dial layout.
Moreover, these Rolex Submariner models come with slate or champagne Serti dials with solid gold or bi-tone metal choices and blue or black aluminium bezels.
Rolex Submariner Yellow Gold Ref: 116618LN
The Rolex Submariner yellow gold ref: 116618LN is an exemplary luxury sports model.
- The watch features a Cerachrom ceramic bezel.
- Moreover, it is water-resistant up to 1,000ft.
- This luxurious and stylish Submariner is available with a choice of the blue or black dial.
However, the black dial flaunting luminescent plots outlined with yellow gold makes the watch looks super stylish as well as luxurious.
Rolex Submariner White Gold “Smurf”
The Rolex Submariner “Smurf” is made up of solid 18ct white gold that indeed adds a premium in its price.
- Interestingly, this Submariner reference 116619 belongs to the current generation of the Submariner collection.
- However, Rolex offered the Submariner White Gold reference 116619 a blue dial and Cerachrom Blue bezel.
And this exclusively blue tone earned the watch its moniker the “Smurf”.
Rolex Submariner Diamond “Serti” Dial & Ceramic Bezel
Rolex made several changes to the bracelet and case after introducing the ceramic bezel.
However, the brand still offered the new Submariner bi-tone 116613 watches with the choice of “Serti” dials.
But these references did not sport gemstones at 12, 9, and 6 o’clock positions.
- Instead, the dial flaunted luminescent hour markers at 6, 9, and 12 o’clock, and diamonds at the left-over positions.
- However, Rolex furnished the Submariner “Serti” dial watches of this generation with a redevised bracelet and 18ct gold centre links.
- Other features include the brand’s patented Cerachrom bezel and a new case with broader lugs.
Vintage Rolex Submariner 5512
Introduced in 1961, the vintage Rolex Submariner reference 5512 exudes unique features and compelling history.
And the rarity and uniqueness make the Submariner 5512 a highly valuable and coveted model.
- The watch features a novel glossy “Gilt” dial and exclamation stamp.
- However, the interesting fact is that the exclamation mark is a scarce attribute that depicts the switch in the luminescent element.
- It is visible on the rectangular hour marker at the 6 o’clock position and the round plot beneath it.
Essential factors such as the age, rare and vintage features make the Rolex Submariner 5512 one of the most coveted and expensive Submariner models.
How can I sell my Rolex watch in London?
The Luxury Hut offers a quick, secure and straightforward way to sell Rolex watches online or via appointment in London.
You can sell your Rolex in London or via appointment from anywhere in the UK. Nonetheless, we will make the process convenient and hassle-free for you.
- Fill up our online form
- Get a free initial quote
- Send your Rolex to us for a final offer
- Or call us on 0791 747 2203 to book an appointment at our Hatton Garden office in London.
- Accept it & get paid within minutes.
As the trusted watch buyers in London, we ensure you will receive the best possible price when selling your luxury watch to us. Thus, get in touch to sell your Rolex watch to us in London today.